Monday, July 23, 2012

Let's make waves, quilts AND friends!

Last year I celebrated a milestone birthday on a cruise 
not a quilt cruise  
one that brought two quilters
to the same dinner tabls.
Kathy Guenther lives in Cincinnati
I am in Columbus, OH 
We talked briefly about being quilters, 
but little did we know 
that the ship would be the vessel 
that would allow us to form a fun  
new FRIENDSHIP!


Kathy Guenther
Kathy and I have visited 
each others homes since the cruise 
and now attend quilt shows, retreats together
and enjoy great times, good coffee and wine!

 Today I am featuring two of Kathy's quilts

Baby Quilt with pick stitching





Improv quilt from Faith of Fresh Lemons workshop








Ship Ahoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.