Saturday, January 26, 2013

SEW ALONG

I have just enjoyed my first Friday Nite Sew In!
I had no idea what FNSI when I saw it on
 "Handmade by Heidi" blog.
What a fun idea...a big thanks to Heidi
for organizing!


First UFO was to finish this quilt top.



Then I began making a diaper bag for a little boy using 
the Chubby Charmer pattern

Isn't this giraffe fabric just the cutest!

Then I had a toddler quilt - pinned and ready to quilt

Quilted - Front View


Backing...I love the freedom of Modern design!


Close up of the meander quilt design using a soft gray thread.

And a dark gray for the border.  
Will sew binding on later today 
and DONE!



I am happy I found the FNSI  !!!
I hope you have enjoyed my projects.


10 comments:

  1. great job -- I love seeing all these finished or nearly finished projects first thing on Saturday. it motivates me for my weekend quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you were a busy little bee! You have some great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your FNSI was a huge success, congratulations on all you accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, looks like you had a busy evening in your creative space.
    Love the wild animals quilt, perfect for a little person.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got a lot done for FNSI, everything looks great!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little wild animals. Great looking quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the Toddler quilt. The colours are awesome and the back is so bold and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you were just a quilting machine! It seems that you got a lot accomplished. I too love the freedom that modern quilting has brought to this wonderful world of quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.