Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WIP @ THE NUT HOUSE!!!

My house is a NUT house....
An Ohio State Buckeye Football kinda NUT house.

My son is a HUGE fan as well.
He asked for a wall hanging...
actually
he picked out the fabrics, 
old me the size and design he'd like.

I drew it up in EQ7
and here it is on my design wall.


I am adding a 3" sold black border and black binding
and of course, applique on a Buckeye Leaf
so the center should look something like this!

GO BUCKS!

Linking up over at Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday

Please take a moment today and remember
those who gave their lives 12 years ago...




6 comments:

  1. My son is also big Buckeye fan. he wants a quilt with Brutus done in pixel ugh me! I really like your O, I am sure your son will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! My husband would love that!! He is a huge buckeye fan! super cute!!... OH...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...IO!
    Another Buckeyes fan here! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats gonna look great when you get it all finished. Will you try to take it to him all finished on your next visit...I know he will loe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is also a buck nut. He recently saw the new fabric that they licensed and told me to buy a bolt of each before they change their mind and stop selling it.
    Your quilt is going to look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.