Tuesday, January 14, 2014

GROW and SEW!

I just love the name of the blog "Two Bags Full" 
You, me, everyone, is invited to join in a winter blog hop.
Thanks to Vicki for rounding up sew many blogs to participate.

It's a great way to "grow your blog" and increase readership
or just have some fun meeting new bloggers and finding new inspiration!

Click here for details
The Party is January 25, 2014
Last day to sign up your blog is tomorrow, Jan 15th  


-------------------------------------------------------

Today, there was a "kick off" for 


with Jennifer over at Ellison Lane.
Click  here to see what the tote bag looks like
and other fun details.

I luv, luv, luv totes, bags and traveling!
Better get down to my sewing room and rustle thru my stash
to find the fabrics I need!  

Am I crazy to take all this on? with all my projects
I have lined up for 2014?
Nah...If I'm sewing then I am not in the store
fighting the urge to RESIST fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.