Thursday, April 3, 2014

1QTR FINISH ALONG

My 1QTR Finish Along project goals are here 
and I'm happy to say....
 13 completed projects in all!

The Ghastlies "Portraits"
 Swirly Girls pattern "Perfect 10"
 Alexander Henry fabrics with some of my stash
for this lap size beauty!




I had  fun kwilting this one on my Bernina



And my own design using Alexander Henry "Hocus Pocus" as the main fabric with some other Halloween stash fabrics 
for this lap size spook-tacular finish!


Vertical straight line kwilting all across and some
black lacy spiderwebs for embellishments!



I finished this queen size kwilt for my sister, Ruth 
and delivered it to her in Florida.
Turning Twenty Pattern is one of my favorites for
show casing great fabrics.





One of my personal goals is to use scraps and make some smaller projects each month

Check out my fabric covered journals
Click here to see my tutorial.


How bout a thread catcher for my sewing table.  
I added the tab across the back to hold
little scissors, seam ripper, ruler


I finished a "charming" WIP. 2 years ago it began as a purse but I decided I needed a table runner instead.


Working on my modern kwilting designs.


and I finished two mug rugs/candle mats


to go in my newly decorated master bedroom
I made the bed runner and pillow using these fabrics (but they were completed last fall)   



and a tote bag for me.



Thanks to Katy at The Littlest Thistle for hosting the 


Come join the party to see all the participants projects.
Leave 'em some linky luv! 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes. I love the look of your bedroom. Those are the colors in mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job finishing so many things! The spider webs on the Halloween quilt are wonderful. I am inspired to join the finish-along for next quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many wonderful makes here and some useful ones too, like the sewing bucket with pin cushion, that must be so handy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful finishes. Love the addition of the spiderwebs to the spooktacular quilt! And the thread catcher with the scissor holder is a great idea. Also love the book covers. Someone has been very busy. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all your finishes, hope you remembered to link each one individually :o) (you can do this from Flickr, or from posts where you showed them off originally)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've certainly been busy. Congrats on all the great finishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.