Friday, August 15, 2014

GET YOUR GHASTLIES ON - SWAP SIGN UP BEGINS TODAY






Instructions: 
·     Sign up now thru August 25th
o  email me at kwilty.pleasures@gmail.com
    subject line GHASTLIES SWAP  
o  Your Name
o  Address, City, State, Zip, Country
o  Phone number
o  Email address
o  Blog Name/URL
o   Willing to mail International or just USA?

·      Will you be a "Ghastlies Angel” and willing to make a little something extra in case someone has an emergency and needs to drop out.  

·      ALL participants will make 1 small to medium swap item using any  Ghastlies line of fabric (i.e zip pouch, mug rug, small bag, mini quilt)

·     You do not have to follow Kwilty Pleasures blog, but I will be providing updates there (as well as via email)

·   You don't have to have a blog to participate but you must have an email address and be able to attach a photo of your finished project and email it to me.

·       Optional – send additional surprises to your partner.      
     (i.e. Halloween items, sewing stuff)




Keep your commitment 
Your commitment is your word!  
What's your word worth?  It's priceless!


 Ghastlies Swap Tab at the top of my blog has all the details (timeline and instructions) anytime you need them 


Timeline:
Aug  15     Email Sign ups begin  kwilty.pleasures@gmail.com
Aug 25      Email Sign ups end at 5:00 PM EST
Sept 1       (on or before 9/1) participants swap info emailed out
Oct 11      Deadline to mail your project to swap partner
Oct 15      Email photo to Kathy for a  post on Kwilty Pleasures

Oct 30      or November - Kwilty Pleasures post showing  swap  items

You can go to my Pinterest Board and check out my Ghastlies Board for lots of ideas


Email me ANYTIME with questions or concerns.

 The first 30 emails I receive will 
 "Get their Ghastlies On" in this swap! 
I will also have a waiting list. 


Now get signed up by emailing me at




1 comment:

  1. Email sent. Check. Plans already a brewing. Check. Excited about this. Absolutely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.