Thursday, August 7, 2014

GHASTLIES SWAP TIMELINE

 "A Ghastlie Swap Timeline"

If you are seriously thinking of
 "Getting your Ghastlies On" with Kwilty Pleasures... 
  Better have your fabric in hand soon and 
an idea rattling thru your head of your project! 

 Today I'm sharing the swap timeline sew you know if this
will fit into your schedule!
Please read it carefully to make sure you can meet
the guidelines and time deadlines.




Ghastlies Swap Time Line:


Aug  15     Email Sign ups begin  kwilty.pleasures@gmail.com
Aug 25      Email Sign ups end at 5:00 PM EST
Sept 1       (on or before 9/1) participants swap info emailed out
Oct 11      Deadline to mail your project to swap partner
Oct 15      Email photo to Kathy for a  post on Kwilty Pleasures
Oct 30      or November - Kwilty Pleasures post showing  swap      items


Since this is my first swap, I am limiting it to 30 participants.  
If more than 30 sign up - I'll put you on a waiting list.

If you don't  swap, then maybe you would 



I could use some back up if you could make
one small Ghastlies item to hold for me... 
in case someone might have to drop out 
due to an emergency!

Swap Instructions  - Next week
(and I'll have a reference tab setup for the swap)


 If you haven't already...grab my swap button and 
put it on your blog
Help me spread the word! 

Linking up to Anything Goes Momday - link on my side bar! 


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.