Thursday, February 12, 2015

AIRING OF THE QUILTS...

While I was on vacation in Florida recently, 
I never dreamed I would attend an outdoor quilt show!
Nothing could be more beautiful for me than kwilts, in a park, 
by the gulf coast sea!  
"just - pinch me"


The following photos are taken by me.
I don't know the individual quilters names. 
 I would like to honor their work by giving 
a blanket credit to the Sarasota Modern Quilt Guild.
If you want to know more about SMQG..
here is a link to their site. 


















And with these warm memories
 I returned home to cold and snow in OHIO!

9 comments:

  1. What a magnificent display of modern quilts. Love how they were hung and fluttering in the breeze gives them even more appeal. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are gorgeous. Love the pic of the ones blowing on the line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was definitely a highlight of our trip. Impossible to pick a favorite, but maybe could narrow it down to a Top Ten List. Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts. Thanks for posting. It made me want to head south in search of an outdoor quilt show!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. I love all the colors. Thanks for sharing and welcome back to the deep freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, hung in the sunshine and blowing in the breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a fun show. So many beautiful quilts getting a chance to enjoy the sunshine. That one in the top photo looks like it wants to take a swim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.