Saturday, June 6, 2015

FINDING FIBERS!

As with any kwilting retreat...
shopping for fabric is always involved.   

I bought this fabric before I left my house.
Kathy G found this C & S at 50% off 
 and called me to see what I wanted...
now that's a kwilty friend!



Then I found these at Mrs. Miller's QS in Charm, OH
and they offered a 10% off coupon.

I see another knitting project bag!
or maybe several for my Etsy shop!


Mrs. Miller's has a great sale area in the basement.
These were $6.00 / yard  


The Country Craft Cupboard, Berlin, OH - 10% coupon.
Kathy didn't want anything so I used her coupon too!
You know I'm a charm hoarder!


The Helping Hands LQS , Berlin, OH. 
I asked if they were offering retreaters any discount.
WELLLLLLL!!! 
They printed off  30% off coupon
for my group - to use the entire weekend.  
"Always Ask"
I found these yummy skeins of yarn to bring home!


Retreat participants can bring their destash items to sale
so I unloaded a few things...and snatched these up for FREE  


Some "I Spy" fabrics ...FREE



Kathy also gave me some C & S leftover triangles 
from the quilt project she was working on. 
I sewed them into HST...just gotta trim to size.
Wonder what they will become. 



All in all...lots of new stash to bring home
but the best was time spent with kwilty friends.


3 comments:

  1. what a lot of great bargains you got, the fabric is so much cheaper in the US the here lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric enhancements to the stash. I love going to Charm, and Berlin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, that Kathy G. Is one awesome friend. Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.