Monday, October 5, 2015

A CRIMINAL MINDS SWAP

Criminal Minds is my ALL TIME favorite TV series. 
There is something about the people in the FBI
Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU)
who have drawn me in and has kept me watching
since the first episode aired Sept 22, 2005


I saw this swap on IG "after" it had been closed.   
After much pleading and perhaps
some criminal activity with @bendigolioness
the swap mama...this "unsub"


had her  "Wheels up in 30"



 @Quilty_jojo, Joy Cochran was my partner
and she loves Derek Morgan...(Shemar Moore)
ahhhh...what's not to love?  

Joy asked for something small to put in her work area.
She also said she would love any of Derek's quotes
that contained...
 
  
After many years of not touching hand embroidery
I gave it a go....



Well I was a techie gal when I worked 
and I luv Penelope Garcia (Kristin Vangsness) 
Derek and Garcia...
have a unique hot, flirty relationship on the show!
I found some fun "Garcia-like" items


and attached them to the finished hoop!
A coordinating ribbon finished it all off!


The "something local" item for the swap
was a tiny zippy pouch 
  "Ohio State Buckeyes"  


Other extras includes black licorice (she loves)
 and a sweet pincushion!


 Season 11 premiered September 30, 2015
I hope you join me this season and
let you mind go CRIMINAL!

The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.-- Joseph Conrad said by Jason Gideon:


What is your favorite TV series?

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Kathy :) Glad you got in on the swap. We're a big procedurals family, too. We've never watched Criminal Minds, but enjoy Rissoli and Isles, NCIS, The Closer, Major Crimes, Sherlock, Midsomer Murders, etc. Girlmore Girls was always a favorite for another genre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Swap! You did a fab job with that. I just love a good murder crime solving team! My favourites are The Killing, The Fall and various BBC productions...at the moment 'Vera' is my favourite. My other preferred genre is period productions like The Tudors, Vikings, Poldark and yes, even Downton Abbey.
    Cath from Bits'nBobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Criminal Minds too. At times it could get very creepy but I love the cast! Lovely embroidery. I love Penelope Garcia too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that show! But I also like Longmire even though it is now produced on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great swap gift, Kathy. This is certainly a different swap theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantabulous!! It's been so much fun to see the wonderful creations everyone has & is coming up with in this swap. Thank you so much for being part of it. I have really enjoyed getting to know you as well! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Criminal Minds is my all time favorite show too! I never get tired of watching the reruns and my absolute favorite is Garcia and next to her would have to be Emily. Love the theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.