Sunday, November 29, 2015

OWL HAVE A MERRY ONE!


OWL have me a Merry Little Christmas
with this "owl" tree.

A skinny tree in the corner of the foyer.
added some grapevine garland 
and flocked, pine cone picks



Then comes the "Burlap and Bling"



Picks always give great dimension to a tree
These have burlap and berries...



The topper is "up there"
and easy to assemble if done first!


Owl ornaments in all shapes, sizes, textures
are ready to hang!
I spy a Charley Harper Owl ornament!


 I just kept adding more and more to the tree
til I felt "nocturnal"




My dining room is adjacent to the foyer
so I blinged up my family of owls who live
atop my china cabinet...year round!



another post will show you what I put in the cabinet.

Have you started your decorating yet?















4 comments:

  1. I love owls too! Where did you find all the great ornaments? The decorations look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't even started! I'll just come to,your house and enjoy all your lovely decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once the decorations come up, the Season has truly arrived! Yours look sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in denial....just call me Cleo. But it isn't our year to do Christmas, so we are going to opt out for decorating outside, and keeping it clean and clear inside. Love your decorations though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.