Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 UFO CHALLENGES...COUNT ME IN

OK...I like do like challenges and I always have UFOs!
Here are my 2015 UFOs for my guild challenges.


Churn Dash Baby Einstein Kwilt

Ghastlies Portraits Kwilt

Ghastlies Orange Nested Churn Dash Kwilt

Ghastlies Christmas Stocking
Ghastlies Christmas Apron

The thing I like about the All People Quilt UFO challenge
is that your UFO can be ANY crafty creative project.
I have some card making and knitting I can include!   

You can find all the rules over at All People Quilt..
  


  Come on and join the fun...I know you have UFOs...

Columbus Modern Quilters UFO challenge
Nationwide Plaza Quilters UFO challenge
and All People Quilt #apqresolution challenge

 I'm off to my sewing room...see you in 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.