Monday, January 9, 2017

PATTERN TESTING

I enjoy sewing new patterns
in 2016 I was asked to test a few patterns
for some pattern designers over on Instagram.

Rena Blain, @thesouthernbobbin asked me to give 
her Bobbin Wallet a test drive.
You can purchase this pattern on Craftsy.

I had never made a wallet so I gave some good feedback.  
The thing I like most is the interior zippy pouch.
Its great for change! 




I made another one while testing and it turned out great.  
A very easy pattern.
Not many pictures...so that tells you how well it is written!


 I made these for Christmas Gifts...

Up next is a baby quilt designed by Andrea Arledge  @pommesdeterres) over on IG.  
"Woven Fence" is a quick and easy project.

If you want your own copy its available over on Craftsy.
Just click here!
Pattern is written for several sizes of quilts.
You should have this in your sewing room!



--------------------------------------

If you need a pattern tester...give me a shout out.
I have written patterns....many years ago and 
have also taught classes.
So my feedback comes in easy terms, for all to understand.


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.